In a day and age when access to pure nature has become a luxury rather than our birthright, there is no other dream yatra I’d rather take than one that brings me closer to nature itself. Nature where everything is born and where everything must return. To find peace and explore that nature is what I would call my Ideal yatra.
After a lot of consideration, I finally made up my mind and I decided that one day…someday, I would like to save enough funds to visit The Nattika Beach Ayurveda Resort. I found out about them when I decided to google good Ayurvedic resorts in Kerela, India. The place that is famous for the ancient science of Ayurveda. I read reviews about them on various travel sites and I knew I had found the place I wanted to go for my Ideal yatra. I quickly landed on their website and started stalking the beautiful images of the even more beautiful place it is located at, on their website I read about their claim:
We are a luxury Ayurveda Resort located on the shores of the beautiful Nattika Beach, Thrissur, South India.
The expansive resort gardens along with a pristine beach and well laid out Villas result in the perfect environment for your Ayurveda and Yoga experience.
Most of all it is our team at Nattika that ensures your complete rejuvenation by providing a traditional Ayurvedic treatment with the utmost personalized care.
Yes, that is everything I wanted and more. So I decided to pre-plan a little vacation trip that I would love to take someday.
I live in New Delhi, India and I had to get to The Nattika Beach Ayurveda Resort, Kerela, India and so flights seemed the fastest option so I would opt for a Domestic Airlines and then a cab to the resort would have to do, of course, a cab with roll-down windows, to enjoy the weather and the scenery on my way to the resort.
I had previously looked at the services they offered, and I dreamed of spending my days doing the following:
- Visit their therapeutic Ayurvedic Massage centers to rejuvenate myself and recover from the long journey I took.
- Start Drinking coconut water and indulging my taste buds with coconut cream from fresh coconuts. (I love fresh coconut water.)
- Head to Swastha, their consultation health center for the following:
- To get analyzed for the imbalance of Dosha
- To discover my body’s constitution (Prakriti)
- To plan the treatments for the specific condition with help of their
- To plan a diet according to the specific imbalance I have
- To take recommendations on how to restore my natural balance
- Join their Yoga and Ayurveda program and gain holistic knowledge that would stay with me long after my Ideal Yatra would come to an end. Their yoga program offers, and I quote,
A precise Ayurveda program will be delivered under the leadership of our chief physician Dr.Hema and her team, including Dr. Sreekala Santosh, Dr. Arul Susan George, Dr. Nitha Gopalan, Dr. Suhas.S.V. and Dr. Radhakrishnan, Dr. Shahina M.S
- Take long soothing to the soul walks on the beach
- Visit their Ayurvedic center which they claim is built in a traditional manner that allows Ayurvedic Principles to foster.
Finally, after a week of what I imagine would be a great holistic escape from city life, when I must return I would go splurge At their Ayurveda Shop to buy herbal products since I strongly support using fewer chemicals and more natural stuff. It is good for us and the earth. So that would be My Ideal Yatra….what’s Your Ideal Yatra?