About The Product
The Toni&Guy Glamour Serum Drops for High Shine and Polish, For making the hair frizz free, and adding glamorous shine.
Price(When I bought It): Rs.699 for 30ml
- It has Silicones : Trimethicone and Amodimethicone, these won’t neccesarily harm your hair since it is not proven to have been doing that but if you do not use a shampoo that has SLES then this product may give you build up over time.
- It does not have parabens. So thats good news for anyone that chooses to avoid them.
Directions For Use:
* It made my hair look shinier.
* It made my hair look glossy.
* Sturdy small bottle with lock, easy to carry.
* Nice fresh smell.
* De-tangles hair very well.
* I noticed it dried out the ends of my hair.
* It has silicones and for people like me who use SLES free shampoo, I noticed it that overtime it causes build up. As for those who use regular shampoos the build up will not be a problem as silicones that are water insoluble can be removed with an SLES shampoo. Read our article on silicones to know more about Silicones.
Will I buy It Again?
No, As I am on a journey to holistic beauty. I do not want to make myself an addict to hair serums with silicones, which basically coat the hair to make it feel smooth and soft. Silicones have not been proved to cause harm to our hair if used under the permitted quantity scientifically but I wish to return to nature and use the recipe book my grandma left me for all my beauty needs. To be honest, for the purpose of hair serums adding silicones is a must, as they are one of the main ingredients that give that instant softness and shine that the serum claims it would and also help in easily de-tangling hair.
When Do I use the Toni&Guy Serum Drops?
I use the Toni&Guy Serum Drops when I straighten my hair using my flat Iron to add shine and gloss. I limit using my pressing Iron and blow drying to twice a month or only for special occasions. It was very hard to get myself to do this but now that I have set this routine I am quite comfortable with my naturally curly hair. I also use it when my hair has very stubborn tangles, it makes the combing process really easy.
Should You Buy It?
Yes, If you are looking for a product that will easily De-tangle your hair and not leave it greasy, make it smell nice and fresh and is paraben-free.
No, If you want to go totally chemical free in your Hair Care regime, This does have organic extracts but it is not an Organic or Herbal Hair serum. Also, If the ends of your hair are like mine and prone to becoming extremely dry, it may not be the product for you as i did notice it made the ends of my hair drier the second day. My Aunt has thick, straight hair and she swears by this serum and she did not even experience any dryness at the ends.
Where To Buy