The oil nourishes the hair roots and the scalp and effectively controls hair fall. So that you enjoy long, thick and beautiful hair. Usage also promotes hair growth, prevents pre-mature greying and reduces dandruff. So, that your hair stays truly healthy.
The Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hair Oil claims:
- Controls hair fall* and grows hair longer**
- Prevents pre-mature greying
*= Based on a clinical study (97% reduction in average hair fall scores)
**= Basis hair grows with daily application of coconut-based hair oils vs uncoiled hair.
I’ve never really had any problems with Parachute Advansed’s packaging before. They’re packaging is always informative, with clearly mentioned product claim, description, and ingredients. (I really value this information in any product because it helps me decide if I want to invest in the particular product or not.)
I have to say, I grew up seeing Parachute’s coconut oil around the house, my mother loved it, she put it on my hair, body etc. etc.
The packaging is standard to Parachute, everyone recognizes their logo, the extra orange and blue design feels really nice to the eyes as well.
The same information has been given on the bottle as well. It’s a plastic bottle and the quantity is 95ml.
This bottle comes packed in a card-board-ish box and has a leaflet inside with more information about the product.
Each 100ml contains:
- Amla (Amalaki): Great for promoting hair growth and controlling hair fall…… 12.50g
- Ghritakumari (kumari): Great for promoting healthy, shiny hair and makes hair stronger…… 6.25g
- Mehendi (Madayantika): Helps prevent pre-mature graying of hair……. 2.50g
- Nagarmotha (Mustak): Good for promoting hair growth……. 2.50g
- Methi (Methika): Great for treating dandruff and combating hair loss…. 1.25g
- Sugandhit Dravya: Scented Liquid 0.85g
- Coconut oil/Excipents:(As base) Great for promoting hair growth and controlling hair loss………. Q.S
- It’s cheap and easily affordable
- Great value for money
- A very effective Ayurvedic hair oil
- Controls hair fall with regular application
- Prevents pre-mature graying of hair
- Helps hair grow longer
- Prevents split ends and breakage points
- Conditions hair very well
- Makes hair manageable, soft and helps in de-tangling
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Has no side-effects (unless you’re allergic to one of the ingredients mentioned)
- Promotes fresh hair growth with regular use
- Has a strong smell which not everyone can tolerate. (Personally, I love the smell of herbs!)
- Coconut oil has been used as a base, which is a cool oil and may make your scalp cold in winters. (I know some people are not affected by this particular thing)
- It’s not easily available in the market, I haven’t been able to find it in many physical outlets. So I usually just order it online from Amazon (People living in US can get it from Amazon US)
- It’s a sticky oil so you can’t put it on and not wash it out if you want to go out somewhere. (Then again, I don’t recommend going anywhere when you’ve oiled your hair)
With the trust the brand has earned over the years, I really love their oils. Recently, Parachute has started experimenting with the oil it launches in market, and since they’ve never disappointed me before, I decided to try it out.
I really had a good experience using the Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hair Oil, I think it definitely helps in growing out the hair and is great value for money. I’m currently using it’s third bottle. And so far the results have been amazing. Just like shampoos and conditioners, I like to switch between my other hair care products every once in a while so that they keep performing as well on my hair.
Yes, it’s true that you will notice reduction in hair fall, and yes you’ll see your hair grow faster, but there’s also one more thing that it does, and does not claim to do. Which is also something I love it even more for. It’ll help you get rid of dandruff.
I found the Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hair Oil to be on par with the KAMA AYURVEDA Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment when it came to combating dandruff.
- Read my review of KAMA AYURVEDA Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment Here or click on the photo below:
How I used the Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hair Oil to cure dandruff
Whenever I decide to try a new product, at first I make sure to use it regularly and then slowly use it less. So I used it everyday for 10 days and I was oiling my hair overnight. This helped my hair a lot, I actually noticed less hair fall but it was not that noticeable (I counted how much hair I lost) but what it did achieve in 10 days was that my hair felt lively, they were really really soft, manageable and it seemed to have cured my dandruff (I usually get it in winters).
How the Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hair Oil helped me?
- Lesser hair fall
- Definitely helped grow my hair out
- Cures dandruff for me every time
Fortunately I don’t have a pre-mature hair graying problem, but, I’m pretty sure it prevents that too because of the ingredients it has.
What is Tail Pak Vidhi?
If you hadn’t noticed, the label reads that this is a Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine and has been processed through Tail Pak Vidhi. Tail Pak Vidhi is the Ayurvedic way of making or cooking oils.
Will I buy it again?
Definitely yes, I really liked it, it’s affordable and great value for money. Plus oiling hair is very essential and every one should do it.
Where do I buy it from?
Like I said, I wasn’t able to find it in a lot of markets out there. And I’ve become such a online shopping junkie. It’s also because I’ve found some many good products on sale or usually on less price that I love online shopping so much.