Parachute Advanced Ayurvedic Deep Conditioning Hot Oil contains coconut oil enriched with ayurvedic warming oils of Malakangani and Piper Nigrum.
x3 times softer and smoother hair
Each 100ml contains
1. Piper nigrum oil 750mg
2. Carcum copticum oil 30 mg
3. Malakangani extract 500 mg
4. Hibiscus extract 50 mg
5. Coconut oil 20ml
6. Perfume 500mg
7. Base Q.S.
- Piper Nigrum: More commonly known as black pepper is known for its ability to stimulate hair growth and prevent premature greying of hair.
- Carcum Copticum: Otherwise known as White Thyme. White thyme helps with stimulating blood circulation, thus it promotes the ability of hair to derive nutrient from the bloodstream and supports hair development.
- Malakangani Extract: Also known as Celastrus Paniculatus it aids in strengthening hair and coping with hair loss. It will help in reducing hair loss.
- Hibiscus (Gulhal) Extract: For ages, in Ayurveda hibiscus has been used to promote fresh and healthy hair growth and add shine to hair. It also helps make hair soft and lustrous.
- Coconut Oil: Is known for making hair smooth and manageable, it adds shine to hair and prevents hair loss.
Generally I prefer ayurvedic formulations to be in glass containers, but Parachute for as long as I ca remember has always had a similar packaging of a plain blue bottle, it’s sort of their trade mark. Kind of like, you’ll know a Parachute bottle when you see one. I don’t really mind their packaging and am quite okay with it.
But what I was most happy with was the bottle has clear directions given at the back as to how you’re supposed to use this oil, I love it when companies do that. It makes me trust them more, and I’ve always loved Parachute to be honest.
My hair are curly and are always dry if I don’t condition them, infant so dry that I don’t like touching them much at all at the ends, yet miraculously my scalp tends to get oily really fast. Other than the fact that I love my natural curls, my hair can be quite difficult to manage as soon as they grow out a bit. I’m also very prone to split ends and breakage.
• Ayurvedic and natural formulation and has no side effects.
• Great ingredients that help tackle hair loss and promote fresh and healthy hair growth.
• Extremely affordable
• It delivers, and it’s results are impressive.
• Makes hair stronger
• Actually makes hair more manageable, softer and smoother.
• It has perfume in it’s ingredients, and sometimes that can be a skin irritant.
• It is not an oil that can be used for overnight oiling, it’s specially made for deep conditioning so don’t use it for overnight oiling. (I like overnight oiling so I had to buy pure coconut oil for that)
How to use the Parachute Advansed Deep Conditioning Hot Oil
1. Pour the oil into your palm and rub them together and feel he warmth come through.
2. Gently massage into your scalp and hair and leave on for 20 minutes.
3. Wash off with shampoo to get soft and smooth hair.
So I used the Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Deep Conditioning Hot Oil exactly as I have mentioned above, except I left it on for 30 minutes instead of twenty and heated it in a container, but only for 2 minutes at max on really low heat. but if you just normally warm it on your palm then it works just as well.
Overall I was impressed with the results, I actually noticed he difference since the first time I used it. My hair weren’t as dry, they were way more manageable and they felt soft.
So I kept on using it every time I would shampoo my hair, and even though I never measured it I’m pretty sure my hair has grown a lot more than it used to. I really loved how this oil is ayurvedic and natural and it’s results are just amazing. I’ve been using it since January this year and am on my 4th bottle now.
I have also noticed that my hair don’t get split ends as often or develop breakage points, which is something I absolutely love because then I can grow out my hair without having to cut them as much.
Now that my hair are generally healthier than before I don’t use the deep conditioning hot oil as often anymore, I was using it once a week before but since September I’ve been using it as a spa which I give myself at home and doesn’t cost me a dime!
How to use the Parachute Advansed Deep Conditioning Hot Oil to give yourself a spa at home
Things you’ll need:
1. The Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Deep Conditioning Hot Oil
3. Hot (But not boiling) water
Estimated Time: 30
Frequency: Once every 15 days
1. Rub the oil into your hands and apply evenly to scalp and hair. Massage your scalp with your finger tips for 15 minutes. You might even detangle your hair at this time if you want.
2. Dip your towel in hot water and then take it out and scrunch it so that there is no extra water in your towel.
3. Your towel should now feel hot to touch, but it shouldn’t be too hot. Tie your hair in a turban with this towel and let it sit on your head for 15 minutes. This will open your pores and let the oil penetrate 3 layers deep.
4. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and style as usual.
Results: Your hair will will very soft and smooth. They will be more manageable through the day and you might even fall in love with this oil!
Buying from India: Buy Now From Flipkart
Buying From USA: Buy Now From Amazon
If you use this oil already and have another way you’d like to share, we’d love to know! Also if you happen to try out my way of giving yourself a spa at home then let me know what the results were for you!