Nature’s own fresheners; Instantly revive and energize tired feet; Leaves feet smelling fresh!”
This excellent foot spray is infused with nature’s own fresheners – lemongrass, patchouli and tea tree oils which instantly revive and energize tired feet while leaving them smelling fresh! The stimulating agents of menthol and aloe vera will leave you with a spring in your feet. Spritz before a long day to protect and at the end of the day to energize feet and banish odor.”
The Nature’s Co. Lemongrass Foot Spray comes in a spray bottle made out of see-through plastic. The rim of the bottle is silver in colour, and a classic cap to protect the spray bottle.
The product was very well labelled. (This was a full-sized product sent to us by The Nature’s Co. for reviewing.)
There was a proper description given at the back, along with the mention of the ingredients list and the quantity in which they had been used. Also, this product has the Made in India mark on it, meaning it was made in India.
The Nature’s Co. likes to classify all their products into different elements:
Personally, I really liked the idea. And their philosophy behind it. The Lemongrass Foot Spray is from their Foressence category which states:
And of course, their natural lemongrass foot spray is some good ‘ol forest goodness.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil: great against inflammation and infections, it has refreshing effects on the skin.
- Patchouli Essential Oil: has amazing anti-aging properties, along with wound healing and scar reducing properties. It’s also very effective against eczema, dermatitis and acne.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: known for fighting blemishes, acne and pigmentation. It even protects against rashes and burns.
- Vegetable Glycerin: helps to seal in moisture on the top layer of the skin so that essential oils can deeply penetrate and work to repair your skin. In short, it means long-lasting moisture for your skin
- Base Aroma Q.S.
- Extremely refreshing and energising
- Smells amazing
- It has no chemicals and is free from parabens
- It’s very effective against odour and helps protect your feet from bacteria as well.
- Will suit almost all skin types (personal view)
- Protects against foot odour
- It is not that cheap and is priced at 495 for a 100ml
- It’s very cooling to the skin thus, not an ideal choice for winters.
- Labelling will easily fade away if water gets on your product, or if the product leaks.
- If you have a cut, burn or wound on your feet, this will sting. (Because of the lemongrass essential oil)
How To Use
The product description directs you to use the lemongrass foot spray in the following way:
- Spray on your feet before your day starts
- Spray before going to bed to re-energise your feet
How I Used The Lemongrass Foot Spray
- After giving myself a pedicure, I often used this as it instantly soothed my skin.
- I also used it how they directed it, once in the morning, and once after washing my feet at night.
- And I also happened to use it whenever my feet felt hot as like I mentioned before this product has great cooling and soothing effects, so why not!
- You know sometimes you just have to take off your shoes when others are around? Spray this just when you take off your shoes, that’ll cloak any bad odour and it’s anti-bacterial. (Tea Tree essential oil)
I would like to mention that we were glad to receive this product to try out and review from The Nature’s Co.
When I looked at this product, initially I thought, so I don’t have a feet odour problem and it’s probably not for people that don’t have this problem. But boy I was wrong. Yes, it protects against feet odour, and yes it cloaks feet odour as well, but that’s not all that this foot spray can do.
I would say, I really enjoyed using this foot spray, why? Because its summers and when it was recently 47°C in Delhi, this was my best friend, I was spraying it on my feet every 30 minutes and my room smelled amazing my feet were happy, what more could I ask for?
What I really liked what that my skin felt so soft after using this, and it wasn’t because of silicones, it was pure, natural essential oils working their magic on my skin. And that made me sleep better at night. 😛
Personally, I really liked this product, and would still purchase it again, just because of its aroma and energising effect on my spirit. It has even made me realise how much I like the smell of lemongrass and that’s what I use as my diffuser oil these days. Summers, citrusy smell, high spirits, alert mind… That’s the good stuff you know?
How I know that the nature’s co lemongrass foot spray is effective against foot odour?
Simple answer, I tried it! I tested it on myself who doesn’t really have a foot odour problem but you know, when you go out for workouts, you might just have it.
And I’ll tell you, I didn’t have to re-apply it after my workout sessions because it probably protected my feet against odour from the first place.
Then I tested it on my dad, he does have a foot odour problem, and after his workout, he put it on his foot and the odour was cloaked. Of course, my mother still made him wash his feet. 😀
Overall, I would say I really liked it. And would gladly purchase it!
Do I recommend This Product?
Yes: For those with foot odour problems.
Yes: It’ll be a great addition to your DIY pedicure and foot care kit.
No: During winters, that cooling effect is a no-no for me.
Will I Buy it Again?
Yes! I really liked it and it’s very calming to my nerves. I believe people often neglect their feet, I’m one of them too, and this just so happens to care for them, so why not! And did I mention I love natural products?
Here’s why The Nature’s Co is special: