Directions for use
Gently massage into hair ensuring that entire scalp is covered. The treatment works as a natural conditioner if left on for 30 minutes. Cleanse post treatment with mild shampoo. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water.
The KAMA AYURVEDA Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment claims
- To prevent hair loss.
- Stop premature graying of hair.
- Cure dandruff
- Promote fresh and lush hair growth.
- Works as a natural conditioner
- Indigofera Tinctoria Linn: Also called True Indigo is and is from the bean family. It’s used as a natural dye.
- Cardiospermum Halicacabum Linn: Also known as Balloon Vine is great for fighting hair loss.
- Eclipta Alba: Bhringraj is also known as food for hair
- Phyllanthus Emblica: Indian Gooseberry, great source of vitamin C and helps in promoting hair growth.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra: Liquorice helps combating dandruff and hair loss
- Rosamarinus Officinalis Oil: Rosemary oil is anti-bacterial and great at fighting dandruff, and promoting fresh hair growth.
- Lavendula Angustifolia Oil: Lavender Oil is good for promoting hair growth.
- Another exceptionally well Ayurvedic formulation from Kama Ayurveda. It’s very effective for helping fight against hair loss, gives strength to hair, prevents dandruff and premature graying of hair.
- It is an Intensive hair treatment and smells like herbs, it is non-sticky but gives off a very strong herb-ish smell.
- Makes hair extremely soft.
- Prevents and repairs hair damage.
- Reduces hair fall.
- Prevents hair from graying, and with regular use you may notice that “already gray” hair have been covered with black/dark color hue.
- Not only prevents dandruff but effectively remedies it as well.
- Only needs to be applied 30 minutes before washing hair. No need for overnight oiling. So, saves time.
- Can be a substitute for hair conditioner.
- Expensive and not easily affordable.
- KAMA AYURVEDA does not keep sales. You’ll always have to buy at the same price.
- To see good results, you’ll have to use the product regularly i.e. more than once a week.
- I didn’t like the opening of the bottle, I would have preferred a raised nozzle which easily lets the oil out.
First off, I need to apologize about the condition of my bottle, It’s always kept in the wash room and gets wet all the time hence the wear and tear. As you can probably see, the product comes in a clear plastic bottle with two stickers, one in the front and one at the back, there is a third transparent sticker on the side. And a Golden coloured, vintage styled cap.
The front sticker has Brand and Product information clearly written on it, the sticker at the back gives directions of use, ingredients and some other information. The third sticker gives out more information telling that this product is free from colourants, artificial preservatives, fragrances and metro chemicals. Along with that it gives out information like the brand does not test on animals, and the product is authentic ayurvedic product.
The color of the product is black, yet in hand it looks green, and if observed in sunlight, it looks like a mixture between black and green.
Overall, I liked the packaging of the product, I would have preferred if it had a raised nozzle to easily take out oil. The design of the bottle and its quality feel nothing short of premium.
The stickers stick well to the bottle and don’t come off even with constant exposure to water, the ink (printed stuff) on the stickers never comes off either.
But if you don’t clean the bottle properly, it’ll stick dirt eventually.
It has a liquid consistency, and is not sticky at all but has a very strong scent of herbs which might not be something everyone can tolerate.
I decided to give this oil a try after I had been impressed by KAMA AYURVEDA ‘s Rose Conditioner. I’m always on the look out for new products that I can add to my hair care routine, as using only one product for too long lessens its effects. So I got myself a bottle of KAMA AYURVEDA Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment.
This bottle lasted me 1.5 months. But that was only because I was using it every single day and using a lot of oil since I have long hair. I’ve to say, my hair became really soft and manageable after every single use. Later, since the product said it’s naturally conditioning, I decided to test that statement out, and boy was I glad! I kept skipping conditioner every time I was using this oil on my head and my hair were still that soft and manageable. I was very impressed.
It definitely helped my hair grow out, in the sense, that it protected my hair from damage so I needn’t cut it as often. My hair feel thicker now and I owe that to this product as well as Forest Essentials Bringadi Hair Vitalizer which is also an amazing product!
I am currently using the KAMA AYURVEDA Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment oil only once a week now, I always alter how frequently I use a product, initially I start with the maximum amount and later keep decreasing the frequency and quantity. Now my bottle lasts me 2 months.
I have really really liked this product and am excited for you guys to try it out too! If you like you can buy it by clicking here.
Will I buy it again?
Most definitely! I’m on my third bottle right now and will buy my fourth one as soon as this one empties out!
Do I Recommend it?
Yes, of course. KAMA AYURVEDA Bringadi Intensive Hair TreatmentSpecially to those out there who are experiencing, hair fall, or dandruff or premature hair graying. The KAMA AYURVEDA Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment helped me in curing my hair fall, and got rid off dandruff for me, so it might as well do the same for you!
Disclaimer: The Jane And Samara Blog is an Amazon Affiliate, this means we receive a small commission if you purchase this product through our link but you don’t have to pay anything extra. This helps us support our blog and keep the content we provide you free.