Product Description (Authentic Ayurvedic Formulation)
This multi functional hair vitalizer is enriched with Ayurvedic herbal extracts which deliver optimal anti-breakage benefits and strengthen hair follicles. This non sticky formulation stimulates hair growth, improves the structure and volume of the hair and strengthens the hair to resist damage. (Source: Forest Essentials)
Bhringraj Hair Vitalizer Claims
Forest Essentials Hair Vitalizer is designed to stimulate hair growth and restore vitality of hair. This multifunctional hair vitalizer is enriched with Ayurvedic herbal extracts which deliver optimal anti-breakage benefits and strengthen hair follicles. It is a clear light honey colored liquid which can be sprayed on the clean and dry scalp every day. Non sticky and easy to use. It’s benefits include stimulating hair growth, improving the structure and increasing volume of the hair and strengthening the hair to resist damage. (Source: Forest Essentials)
Directions For Use
Spray the vitalizer onto the scalp after parting the hair in sections. Gently massage for one minute.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- For external use only.
Natural products can also be allergic to some people. Test patch on behind the ear and leave for 30 minutes. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Eclipta Alba Extract* (Bhringraj Extract: Also known as “Food for hair” strengthens hair, prevents dandruff and nourishes hair.)
- Hibiscus Sinesis Leaf Extract* (Hibiscus Leaf Extract: Conditions and strengthens the hair while promoting fresh hair growth.)
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract (Amla Fruit Extract: Prevents hair loss and promotes hair growth)
- Fresh Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera Leaf Extract:Has skin soothing properties to reduce inflammation on scalp)
- Camellia Sinesis Extract (Green Tea Extract: Helps balance oil production and soothes the scalp)
- Trigonella Foenum – Gracecum Seed Extract (Fenugreek Seed Extract: Helps prevent hair loss.)
- Pisum Sativum Sprout Extract*(Pea Sprout Extract: Promotes and stimulates hair growth.)
- Arnica Montana Extract (Arnica Extract: It rejuvenates the scalp, strengthens and stimulates the hair follicles promoting hair growth and reducing hair fall. It reduces split ends and premature greying of hair.)
Note: *= Certified Organic
Forest essential is, I have to say is one of my favorite brand. Their products usually perform really well on me, from their skin care to hair care products, they have all given me such amazing results.
The Bhringraj Hair vitalizer comes packed inside a brown color paper box and purple and beige stickers in thee from and back respectively. The stickers contain information such as product price, manufacture date, expiry date, how to use and some other information about the product itself.
P.S. Their showrooms are very well kept, smell amazing and the bag you get the product in also smells amazing! They always spray some perfume in their too and it’s a very soothing effect.
The actual product comes in a transparent plastic spray bottle, with a golden rim on the top and a plastic cap. Usually ayurvedic formulations should be kept in glass bottles or silver to avoid reactions etc. but that would cost a lot, and it’s just not feasible. Over all, I like their style of packaging their products. They are designed well and the feel premium quality. The spray bottle is very easy to use and your hands don’t get dirty in the application process. The same stickers are put on the transparent bottle, so you can throw away the outer pack and still have all that information available to you, the good thing about the stickers are they don’t wash away and the print doesn’t fade either.
Consistency is liquid, and the formulation is non-sticky. Making this perfect for daily use, and wouldn’t make you wash your head as often. You can easily wash your head whenever you feel like it.
- The Bhringraj Hair Vitalizer is effective in controlling hair loss, promoting fresh growth and defends premature graying of hair to some extent*
- Easily lasts upto 2 months
- Can be used regularly
- No need to wash hair the next day after application
- Improves overall health of the hair and makes them strong.
- Has no side effects
- It is paraben free and has only organic ingredients.
- Prevents dandruff
Note: * = The product never claims to help premature graying of hair, but that one white hair on my head, it’s now brown in color even though I’ve never used any hair color. So I suspect it even helps premature graying of hair.
- It is not easily affordable i.e. it is not cheap. Its quite expensive but I’d say it’s worth a try for the advantages it has and how it’s helped me combat my hair shedding problem. (I think it has worked very well on me.)
- Whenever products I review are too expensive, I always advise my readers to ‘shop-the-sales’ unfortunately Forest Essentials is a brand that does not keep sales. However, they do have a card system where you can redeem points for money.
- Be a little careful with the spray nozzle on your bottle, sometimes you can break it. Although it has only happened to me once out of the 5 bottles I’ve used till date.
I heard of the Bhringraj hair vitalizer from the personnel working at one of the Forest Essential showrooms, when I went to buy my shampoo. Already impressed with their shampoo, I decided to buy the hair vitalizer as I was told that it helps make hair follicles strong and promote fresh growth (Come on, who doesn’t want lots of hair on their head?)
I bought my first bottle in July 2015 and used it regularly and leniently all over my scalp. My first bottle ended quite early, in about 17 days, but I was already impressed with another one of forest essentials products. My hair fall had reduced a lot from how it had initially been. so I bough another bottle and kept using the product regularly, bottle after bottle. I bought my 5th bottle in the beginning of December and it will easily last me till January 2016.
But my hair, as I’ve felt have become stronger as compared to how they were before. I’m only starting to see fresh hair growth now, and I’m very happy with the results.
But my hair are down to 20-25 strands breaking off when my hair are clean (when the amount of fallen hair is less, you can count them) and maybe around 50 when I’ve not washed my hair for a week. I also noticed that that a strand of hair that I have which was always white since, has turned brown. My hair actually feel a lot stronger.
How I used the Bhringraj hair vitalizer
I found myself altering the amount of the product I used a lot. When I first started using it, I was using it generously all over my head. And gradually as I kept seeing results I stopped applying it as generously, sometimes when I don’t have enough time I only spray it on my problem areas, such as they crown of my head, where I’d like more volume and hair growth. (example: a part in your hair that has widened)
These days I only apply it onto my crown area, as my hair fall has already reduced, and I’m concentrating on promoting new hair growth. Once a week though, I still apply it all over my scalp after putting my hair in sections.
Will I buy it again?
Definitely yes! There aren’t many products out there that have worked so well on my and the best thing is that it has no chemicals or side effects. (Personal thought: Yes, products work differently on different people but, you should definitely give it a try!)
Where to buy