About The Product
Price: INR Rs. 399 for 100ml/3.3 fl. Oz. approx. $6
Expiry: 3 years from manufacture
- Acetone free formula that’s quick & gentle on the nails.
- Formulated without parabens, sulphates, phthalates, triclosan
- Enriched with vitamin E & Olive oil derivate to protect and condition nails.
- Magic in a bottle: Dip fingers into the foam, Hold for a minute and twist to see no trace of nail polish.
- Ethyl Acetate
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- DI Water
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Sodium PEG-7 Olive oil
- Propylene Glycol
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Colour CI 60736
- It lasts very long, lasted me 4 months and I change polish every week
- It does everything it claims
- It is refillable, re-filled using COLORBAR USA: Acetone-Free Nail Enamel Remover
- The foam inside the bottle is durable, I had it for 4 months and it’s still in perfect condition.
- I felt it minimizes wastage of the remover liquid as compared to when you use regular cotton ball and liquid.
- It is more expensive than its refill bottle
- It only works with the hands, there is no way to dip your toes in it, if you wish to get your toes you will have to use the good old cotton ball and the remover liquid from the bottle.
The COLORBAR USA: Acetone-Free Nail Enamel Remover is my favourite nail polish remover, I always buy the duo, the refill bottle along with this Magic in A Bottle remover, I use the liquid from the refill for getting my toes and this Colorbar USA Ultimate Nail Enamel Remover for my fingers…
The foam is high performance and I noticed it gets the nail hardener + double coat colour polish + top coat all in two dips in the bottle. And it takes me a total of a minute to get polish off from all my nails. I really wish they made something like this for the toes too. It saves me having to use more cotton for my nails and it is really, really quick.
I keep buying refills for it, If you do not want to use the refill they offer, you can fill it up with any other refill of your choice but keep in mind to pour only 100ml of nail polish remover or else the bottle will overflow if you dip you finger in it.
Where To Buy