About The Product
Price: INR Rs. 399 for 250ml approx. $ 6
Expiry: 2 years from date of manufacture
Claim: Vedic therapy hair spa made from all natural Ingredients
Directions For Use:
Use Aaranyaa Spa At Home Argan Oil Hair Pack at least 3 times a week, After cleansing your hair take Aaranyaa Spa At Home Argan Oil Hair Pack onto your palm and apply/massage gently onto full hair length and scalp, avoiding the eyes.
Allow pack to penetrate the hair & scalp for 10-15 minutes to nourish hair. Rinse thoroughly till water runs clear. For best results use shampoo before applying the Aaranyaa Spa At Home Argan Oil Hair Pack.
- Cetyl Alcohol: The FDA includes cetyl alcohol on its list of permitted food additives. The EU Cosmetics Directive allows it to be used in cosmetics as long as it’s derived from plants. The CIR Expert Panel has assessed this ingredient as non-sensitizing, non-toxic and safe for use in cosmetic products. Works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution. It keeps the oil and water parts of an emulsion from separating, and gives products good spreadability. Produced from the end products of the petroleum industry, or derived from plants (palm oil-palmityl alcohol). See Source
- Ceteryl Alcohol: Derived from coconuts, this emulsifier lends your hair a special sheen. See Source
- Behentrimonium Choride: Rapeseed plants hold this important compound within them. Used as an excellent detangler and a buildup-free conditioner. See Source
- Argan Oil
- Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinic acid, niacinamide is a potent cell-communicating ingredient that offers multiple benefits for aging skin. Assuming skin is protected against sun exposure, niacinamide can improve skin’s elasticity, dramatically enhance its barrier function, help erase discolorations, and revive skin’s healthy tone and texture. Paula’s Choice rating: Best.
- Extract of Amla
- Green Tea
- Vitamin E Acetate
- KathonCG: A good preservative as components are highly water soluble, and have hardly any potential to penetrate the skin or to build up in the body if they manage to do so. They are also readily biodegradable. The combination of very low use levels, high biodegradability and zero risk of accumulation in fatty tissues makes them a very environmentally friendly option. See Source
- OMC: Octyl methoxycinnamate is an oil soluble chemical sunscreen agent that absorbs UVB radiation. It does not provide protection against UVA. It is the most widely used UVB blocking agent in the skin care industry. Safety concerns have been expressed regarding possible estrogenic and other adverse effects of octyl methoxycinnamate, especially in children and pregnant women. More research on this issue is needed. Octyl methoxycinnamate is absorbed into the skin and has been demonstrated in some studies to promote generation of potentially harmful free radicals. The health implications are unclear but some experts have been concerned and that warrants further research. See Source However, Paula’s choice says: Such studies use octinoxate in high concentrations (much higher than would ever be used in sunscreens) applied directly to skin cells, or fed in high concentrations to lab animals. The moral here is that octinoxate is safe as long as you aren’t drinking it! See Source
- Citric Acid: This natural acid features calcium, potassium, and sodium used to balance the pH in hair products, so you can wash your hair while protecting its color. See Source
I have Curly Hair prone to breakage and they tend to get extremely dry especially the ends. I have an oily scalp. I had been on the hunt for a decent hair mask treatment which wasn’t packed with silicones or parabens and lots of chemicals. I am trying to avoid chemicals in skincare and haircare without having to spend a fortune on Ayurvedic products. I was a bit skeptical to try this cause I didn’t know about the brand and it was my first time trying this mask.
After trying this product, I would say that for its price I am very impressed, It is perfect as a deep condition and I noticed a difference right after I used it. My hair was a lot more manageable and soft, even the ends. In this price range, I think it is really one of the best. I was using the loreal Hair spa before but when I started reading its ingredient list I was less than impressed. It has a lot of chemicals, and since I am on my quest to avoid chemicals I ditched it. I have settled on the Aaranyaa Spa At Home Argan Oil Hair Pack. This product claims that it can be used on the scalp, But I never use it on my scalp since I prefer to use only a mixture or Pure 100% organic Coconut oil with Rosemary Essential Oil and for the length of my hair I use this Aaranyaa Spa At Home Argan Oil Hair Pack.
I love the results. I will definitely buy it again. If you have a dry scalp, I recommend Using Pure organic virgin Olive Oil with any essential Oil you like or an essential oil for targeted problem solving. Read Our Guide To Essential Oils to know what to use for your specific problem and for the length of your hair the Aaranyaa Spa At Home Argan Oil Hair Pack is great, it will nourish it, make t smoother, more manageable and frizz free.
To test out this hair mask’s repairing properties I used my flat pressing iron for 3 days in a row every day and 4th day when my hair left brittle I used this mask and I am happy to say that after using it I noticed that it returned some of the moisture back and my hair didn’t feel like a thorny bush anymore but I still like to add that I only did this to test it so I can write a better review, But I personally do not recommend frying your hair every day, I don’t do it myself cause it is very, very, very damaging, it causes breakage and will make the quality of your hair worse than a boar bristle brush, trust me. With that said sometimes we have our days where we want to look gorgeous and flawless and if you did ill-treat your hair with heat or a lot of backcombing then this mask will help you restore that shine and softness but don’t let heat play be a habit.
It says you should use this mask 3 times a week but I use it whenever I indulge in heat play with my hair for repairing my hair and giving it some strength back and if I stayed away from heat all week long then only once a week.
It’s Price Range, Usually Good Ayurvedic Products will cost a fortune and burn a whole in your pocket.
No potentially harmful Ingredients
Unlike many luxury Ayurveda products it doesn’t have an amazing smell
If you have an oily scalp like me, using it on the scalp may make your scalp a bit more greasy than usual
The packaging doesn’t mention the percentage per 100ml used of the naturals extracts or any other ingredients so there is no way to find out.
Where To Buy
Buy Aaranyaa Spa At Home Argan Oil Hair Pack At Amazon
At Flipkart (India)