Daily Nourishing Lotion
With kaolin + Glycerin
Oily to Normal Skin
Price: Rs.144 (As given on Amazon)
Quantity: 120 mL
Price: $ 5.49 (As given on Amazon)
Quantity: 12o mL
Price: £9.99(As given on Amazon)
Quantity: 120 mL
Lacto calamine – skin balance
Daily nourishing lotion for oil control and maintaining vitality with the goodness of Kaolin and Glycerin.
Kaolin Contains natural minerals, acts as an exfoliator and helps in dead skin removal.
Zinc Oxide with anti-septic properties helps protect your skin from acne breakouts and helps reduce dark-spots and blemishes.
Glycerin moisturises the skin.
Maintenance of skin pH is critical to healthy glowing skin. Daily use gives you healthy, nourished, glowing skin.
Keep it in cool and dry place. Away from sunlight.
Shake well before use. For external use only.
- Light Kaolin
- Castor Oil
- Zinc Oxide
- Zinc Carbonate
- Permitted Colours
Question: What is so good about the Lacto Calamine Daily Nourishing Lotion?
- The Lacto Calamine Lotion is effective.
- It is reasonably priced.
- The Lacto Calamine Skin Balance Lotion helps keep your skin oil-free for long hours.
- It balances the pH of your skin.
- Keeps the problem of acne and breakouts in check.
- It is an effective sunscreen.
- This Lacto Calamine Lotion is suitable for oily and combination skin.
- Ideal for use all year round.
- Ideal for use as a make-up base, or in place of foundation when you need minimum coverage.
- It can be used as both a scrub or mask for extra nourished, healthy and glowing soft skin.
- With regular use, your skin actually becomes healthier and nourished.
- A versatile product that can be utilized, as a moisturizer, make-up base, mask, scrub and sunscreen.
- When applied it makes your skin glow with a bleach effect on it, eradicates most skin problems.
- Lacto Calamine is also provided for other skin types.
Question: What’s not so cool about the Lacto Calamine Lotion?
- Frankly, I do not see any downsides to this product. The only things I had problems with was:
- Ingredients list is not properly preservatives, emulsifiers and permitted colors used are vaguely mentioned.
- May or may not contain parabens
- Packaging could be better.
Some information about me:
Skin Type: Combination Skin; Oily T-Zone
Skin Condition: Not prone to acne or pimples but prone to white-heads, black-heads and visible pores around my T-Zone area. I do have a tendency to get under-skin acne if I don’t keep my skin healthy and happy.
Question: How Good is the Lacto Calamine Lotion?
It’s amazing! I simply love it, keeps my skin nourished, healthy and attacks the problem areas and eradicates them. Thus, giving me a glowing and healthy skin free from impurities. It also keeps the oiliness away and in check. I have now been using Lacto Calamine Lotion for 3.5 years, and will continue to use it, as I’m very impressed with the results. I would recommend the Lacto Calamine Oil Control Lotion to all with similar skin conditions like mine.
Summer Time: My summer time review of the Lacto Calamine is based on the months March-July from the start of 2012. Although I use this lotion all year round, to observe how it truly proves itself in summers I observed it during these months and assessed its performance based on oil-control, whether it was able to control acne and breakouts etc.
Lacto Calamine was able to protect me from sunburn and kept me oil-free for straight two hours even in 44 degree celsius when I was mostly outdoors and an impressive 5.5 hours when I was home all day. Needless to say I was impressed with the oil-control results. Now that I’ve made use of it for as long as 3.5 years, my skin seldom breaks-out and I don’t have any acne problem either. Apart from this, I don’t see any white heads, and black heads anymore – and for when I do I use Lacto Calamine as a scrub, and mask which instantly removes any impurities in my skin. I have truly felt a difference in my skin, and I can feel that it’s much more salubrious than it ever was before.
Winter Time: Winters here are moderately cold, of course it never snows; in fact thankfully, it would never go below 5 degree celsius on the coldest of days (I live in India. Delhi). My winter review of the Lacto Calamine Lotion is based on how it faired for me during the months of November- February. Generally, winter is that season which dries up almost every bit of your skin and hair, as I have often noticed in my case. Times when I am thankful for my combination skin – winters. Utilizing Lacto Calamine during winters, left my skin a bit dry but I didn’t want to risk the return of under-skin acne, black heads and white heads so I still wanted to use this lotion. I reduced the amount I put on my face and that seemed to have solved the problem of dryness around my T-Zone which was the effect of using Lacto Calamine in winters. If you use this lotion during winters and face the same problem, I’d recommend you to decrease the amount you use if you want to use it daily or just start using it once a week as a mask. When I started using Lacto Calamine as a mask in winters, I still felt that the lotion was pretty good at doing it’s job. I would end the day as good as new – no oil or greasiness on my face at all. I cannot begin to tell you how helpful I have found Lacto Calamine to be. I recommend it to everyone.
Question: What makes the Lacto Calamine so effective?
We have often heard, what we eat is what we are, a little of that is same for the products we use to. What makes a product effective is directly proportionate to what ingredients it has. As for Lacto Calamine Lotion, it’s packed with some seriously good stuff.
- Castor Oil: Has been widely used as a skin softener, conditioning as well as healing agent. It is a very effective cleanser and also makes skin glow with regular use.
Glycerin: Of course it is the most common ingredient used in skin care products and cosmetics for its benefits and moisturizing effects.
- Zinc Oxide: It is a very potent sun-protectant. It absorbs the ultraviolet rays and offers protection against both UVA and UVB rays. It also helps in preventing damage to the skin’s cellular tissue by prolonged exposure to the sun, such as: discoloring, aging, blemishes, dark spots etc. Not only this, zinc oxide is a very good healing agent as well, it works effectively against rashes, redness, chapped, acne-prone or wounded skin. Was also often used as a therapeutic ointment for natural medicines in India during 500 B.C.
- Zinc Carbonate: Most commonly used for skin and hair care products, it is a pH adjuster and skin-protectant.
Question: Do I recommend the Lacto Calamine Lotion?
Answer: Hell yes!
Question: Will I buy it again?
Answer: Of course!
Where To Buy
USA – Amazon
UK – Amazon
**Disclaimer: This review is just for reference purpose, I am not a doctor and make no such allegations. The review is based on my observation, and the best of my knowledge these are the findings I have shared with you. What worked for me, may or may not work for you. Remember, to always perform the allergy test before using a new product, also seek medical attention if necessary.**
If you have liked this review please share it to your friends, who you think might benefit from reading this. We would love to hear from you, so either just leave us a message, e-mail us, or leave a comment. If you have anything else to say, we’d love to hear that too. So go ahead and type what you think you want to say!
Also, subscribe to us so that you don’t miss any of our reviews and much more.