CLEANSING LOTION – For Sensitive Skin
▪ Gentle yet effective skin cleansing for baby’s skin.
▪ Recommended for gentle cleaning of damaged skin associated with common skin conditions and following dermatological treatments.
▪ Gentle, non-irritating daily cleanser for sensitive and dry skin.
▪ Soap free formula removing dirt, make-up and other impurities without drying the skin.
▪ Helps skin retain needed moisture.
▪ Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy.
▪ PH balanced.
▪ High tolerance.
Directions For Use
▪ Apply Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion to the skin and massage gently.
▪ Without water: wipe off excess with soft tissue or cotton wool.
▪ With water: rinse and pat dry with a soft towel.
▪ Available in two sizes of 125 ml and 250 ml
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Directions Fore Use
As directed by the physician. Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 degrees
Celsius. Do not freeze. Keep the container tightly closed after use.
Cetyl Alcohol: is a good emollient used in many beauty products for moisturizing, and softening the skin and hair and Stearyl Alcohol has a similar function of conditioning and softening the skin.
Stearyl Alcohol: is derived from the natural fatty acids in coconut oil not only that it is a very moisturizing to the skin where they help to lock in the skin’s natural moisture levels, and impart a smooth, soft, feel to both the product and the skin.
Question: Why should I consider buying this product?
- If you have sensitive skin, this product was and is appropriate to provide for you. This will be your fairy godmother.
- It does not contain Sodium Laureate Sulfate, which is, if you don’t already know a very good thing indeed.
- It contains no parabens which is also a good thing.
- It will not strip your skin of moisture, and will keep it hydrated.
- Regular use prevents skin impurities and keeps your face clean and clear.
- Will also suit those with dry skin. As it is moisturizing.
Question: What should I be careful of before buying this product?
Some of you may not find it to be effective for cleaning oil from your face in summers as it does not lather and is very mild. Oiliness may re-surface in fifteen to twenty minutes in summers.
It’s not an anti-marks product, so if you are looking for anti-marks face wash, this is not intended for you.
Result: So, I like this product very much, personally. I have sensitive skin, and this product has worked wonders for me. It does not treat my skin harshly and my skin is hydrated and moisturized all day long. Sometimes I even skip moisturizing my face after I wash it, and truly speaking, I don’t really feel much difference. Thanks to this product, my skin steers clear from all impurities, and I don’t have acne-problem much either. I do see some occasional break-outs sometimes, but other than that I am in love with this! I have combination skin, and I can’t say that this product disappointed me. Go for this product, if you want a mild cleansing option over a harsh one, any day!
You should know that I am a person with combination skin, and I don’t get pimples on my skin. I might suffer from intermittent break-outs here and there on my skin sometimes.
I really liked how it treats my skin and keeps it happy anytime. Meaning it’s a delight to use this product in any season. So, being delighted with this product over all, I do have some complaints, when it comes to summers. I usually have a very sedentary life-style, and the heat here in India, Delhi so to speak is killer during the summer-time, and not doing anything and have oil and shine on my face after twenty minutes of washing it, I don’t like that. If this is the case when you’re doing little to no work out, I wonder what will happen when you do work out. For me, though, since I like the mildness of the product, I compromise with my laziness and end up washing my face two-three times a day. Nonetheless, if this is something you think annoys you, then my advice will be to not buy this product during summer time. If you’re really interested in purchasing this product though and are a person with combination skin like me, and can’t cope with having to wash your face two to three times a day, buy this product in winters. And see if it’s worth it for you.
So, I do have a few complaints with this product during summertime but in winters, I consider it fabulous! I did not find any faults in this product while using it in winters. It kept me moisturized after washing my face and even with no moisturizer on my skin it felt soft.
Note: So this product does not lather, if you love seeing that foam on your face, this is not the right buy for you. The amount of time taken by this product will be at least a month to clear out your skin, unlike a face wash with salicylic acid which gives results more quickly, this one won’t give you an acne free skin say, just in two weeks.
Will I Buy It Again?
Yes: This is my go to cleansing lotion, my skin is sensitive and I love that this cleanses my skin without stripping out the moisture yet still clearing out oil and dirt effectively. It even removes make-up easily.