Creamy Almond soup has a rich aroma. It is a soup full of almonds and has a luscious thick texture. Get ready to indulge in the delicious flavor of the creamy almond soup and enjoy the snack.
Soaking time: 1 night
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Makes: 1 serving
- Wheat flour (whole) – 5gms.
- Almonds – 10gms.
- Butter – 5gms.
- Milk – 30 gms.
- Almond flakes (to garnish)
A STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Soak almonds overnight
- Grind into a fine paste
- Heat butter in a saucepan.
- Add wheat flour to the saucepan and roast until golden brown.
- Pour milk when the mixture starts to bubble and stir continuously to avoid lumps.
- Add almond paste to the sauce when the sauce is ready.
- Optional: Add more milk if the soup is too thick in consistency.
- Puree the soup until smooth using a blender.
- Add salt and pepper according to taste. Let it boil on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a soup bowl and garnish it with Almond flakes.
- Serve hot!
Calories And Nutrition Breakdown
This soup contains 153 calories.
- Almonds contain protein, Vitamin E, and fiber.
- They have lots of health benefits including lower cholesterol levels and reduced blood sugar levels.
- They are rich in their nutritional value and enhance brain functioning.
- Almond soup is a perfect snack to reduce hunger and promote weight loss. This soup is rich yet does not feel heavy as the cream is made from whole wheat flour.
Here’s A Little Something For You!
Did we tell you much we love hearing from you, on social media, e-mails etc! So We decided it was high time we gave you a little freebie! Now we know it may not always be possible to have this recipe with you, I sure as hell don’t recommend keeping your smartphone in the kitchen as I almost dish washed mine one time… So we made a recipe card for you! You can easily print it and keep it with you at all times or paste in your recipe book either online or offline!
Proofread and Edited by Jane Vivian