For so long, women have been trying to discover new ways to keep their tresses nourished and moisturized. Each and everyday, a quick glance at our favorite beauty blog’s hair section has become as much of a routine as brushing our teeth every single day or eating food is.
My question is why? The answer is really simple. It makes us happy, confident and feel sexy at times if our locks are lustrous, strong, healthy and well kept.
Now I’m going to tell you how to make a really easy, deeply nourishing hair conditioner that is as potent as those expensive treatments we get in the parlor, if used correctly. All this wizardry can be done at the comfort of your home, and it’s not even half as expensive as a salon treatment, or a really expensive Brand X’s deeply nourishing hot-oil-conditioner all-in-one-mumbo-jumbo.
So let’s get on with it and make your very own Hair Conditioner that we can use daily, or as a deep conditioner, or as a hair mask. This can be your life saver.
I like to call it, The Let Lavender Care Conditioner:
Things You’re Going To Need:
1. Glass Container: Recommended/ Plastic Container: Adequate
2. Drinking Water
3. Sage/Chamomile/Nettle Leaves (Pick Any Herb Of Your Choice)
4. Lavender Essential Oil (Buy At Amazon)
5. Apple Cider Vinegar
6. Almond Oil (Buy At Amazon)
7. Vitamin E Capsules
What Will Be Your Measurements:
1. Water – 1.5 Cup
2. Herb – 1 Handfull
3. Lavender Essential Oil – 5 drops
4. Apple Cider Vinegar – 1 tablespoon
5. Almond Oil – 2 tablespoon
6. Vitamin E Oil Capsule: 1 Capsule
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Directions On How To Mix:
1. Take 1.5 Cup Water and Mix the herb of your choice into it. Now Bring this mixture to boil till 1.5 Cup comes down to 1 Cup. Let it cool down for 20 minutes. Strain this mixture and keep the water.
2. Add 5 drops of Essential Oil into this water.
3. Add 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar.
4. Add Almond Oil (2 tablespoons)
5. Add Vitamin E Capsule.
6. Stir and mix well.
7. Let it sit for another 10 minutes.
And your conditioner is made. While choosing what herb to use, go for your hair colour. Sage: Black Hair, Nettle: Brown Hair/Dark Brown, Chamomile: Light Brown/Blonde Hair.
• Water mixed with herb(s) will give nourishment to your hair, and prevent premature graying.
• Lavender Essential Oil will make your hair shaft stronger as well as promote hair growth, not only that it will also help relieve stress.
• Apple Cider Vinegar will add shine to your hair.
• Almond Oil will deeply nourish your hair from root to tip, and will help repair the damaged hair.
• Vitamin E Capsule will add extra moisture and ;eave your hair extremely soft, and manageable.
Why I Know This Hair Conditioner Recipe Works:
Well, I have tried it! I still use it everyday, and once a week I leave it in my hair for an hour and then rinse well. It has really made my hair stronger, shinier I can just feel their health improving.
Keep in mind that all natural products have a slow process of showing their effectiveness, so expecting instant results in one or two washes would be a waste of your time. Give this conditioner at least three months, and then I’m sure you’ll love what it did for your hair. It’s been 6 months now and I’m still using it, the good thing is that this conditioner can be stored for several months if you store it in a cool, dry place and away from sunlight.
One more advice, it’s a natural formulation, so use a generous amount according to your hair length.
If you liked this hair conditioner recipe, I’m sure you’ll love my own tried and tested all organic and herbal shampoo recipe as well. It’s just as easy to make with clear instructions. So go ahead and read that too if you like.
You can complete your hair care routine by adding in the all natural hair mask recipe to make yourself a herbal hair mask as well.
Let me know what you think of it!