‘Oily scalp’ and ‘oily hair’ are both conditions and they don’t need to be a problem. Having an oily scalp is what gives you oily hair, usually. But due to pollution, stress, poor eating habits and much more your normal or dry hair start becoming oily. Whatever the reason, I’ve got a way out for you and it’s all natural.
I personally have an oily scalp and my hair get greasy very easily. I have to wash them everyday now, there was a time I washed them every alternate day, but I realized that wasn’t enough for me. So now I wash them everyday. Yes, we all know washing our hair every single day is not a beauty hack, in fact the beauty police just might want to arrest me now. So how do you combat your need of washing your hair everyday, because giving gaps just doesn’t work for you.
Well, you can use this trick that I just started using very recently and get away with washing your hair daily. The trick is to make your very own organic shampoo hat suits oily hair.
Now, let’s get to it.
How Will We Make This Shampoo:
1. We will add a cleansing agent.
2. Nourishing ingredients
3. Organic Flour (really good for oily hair)
4. Carrier Oil (For adding extra moisture)
Now, onto the things you would ned to make this organic shampoo:
1. Drinking Water
2. Apple Cider Vinegar (Cleansing Agent)
3. Rosemary Essential Oil (Nourishing Ingredient)
4. Fresh Orange Juice (Nourishing Agent which regulates sebum)
5. Corn Flour (Because we’re making a shampoo for oily hair)
6. Olive Oil (Added extra moisture)
7. Glass Container is Recommended but can use a plastic container as well.
Quantities to take:
1. Water -1/4 Cup
2. Apple Cider Vinegar – 1/2 Cup
3. Rosemary Essential Oil – 10 drops (Buy at Amazon)
4. Fresh Orange Juice – 1/4 Cup
5. Corn Flour – 2 tablespoons
6. Olive Oil – 1 teaspoon (Buy At Amazon)
Directions For Mixing:
1. You want to mix the larger quantities first and move to the lesser quantities after.
2. Make sure you mix this mixture well.
How To Use:
1. Shake Well Before Use.
2. Refrigerate after every use and use within two weeks of formulating.
3. Use a generous amount according to your hair.
4. After applying shampoo, massage your hair for 10-20 minutes.
5. Rinse Well
• Orange juice helps in sebum regulation, high content of potassium, protein and folate nourish your hair. Perfect for cleaning oily hair.
• Cornflour helps sebum regulation.
• Rosemary Essential oil, helps circulate blood flow on your head, promotes hair growth, prevents hair loss, premature greying of hair and clears and controls dandruff.
• Apple Cider Vinegar helps as a cleansing agent and adds shine to your hair.
Remember: If your result the first time was that your hair was still oily, next time use more quantity and see the results.
Hope you like this, DIY Organic Shampoo Recipe. It’s really simply, easy, and cost effective. Let me know what you think.
Where To Buy Items Required:
Apple Cider Vinegar:
Rosemary Essential Oil:
Corn Flour, Water: Grocery Store
Orange Juice: Squeeze Out yourself, get it squeezed from a juice shop (without salt and pepper added)
Water/Corn Flour: Any grocery store
Orange Juice: Freshly squeezed
Water/Corn Flour: Grocery Store
Orange Juice: Just make sure it’s fresh