Keeping in mind the FTC Disclosure regulations, The Jane And Samara Blog would like to bring to notice of our readers that we (The Jane And Samara Blog) participate in the following (to support our blog, keep it well maintained and compensate ourselves for the time and effort we put in our blog):
- Google Adsense Program; Displaying Ads (We receive a small commission every time a reader on our blog clicks an advertisement shown on our blog.)
- We are a proud Amazon Affiliate: ” The Jane And Samara Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.in, Amazon.uk, Amazon.it, Amazon.fr, Amazon.es, Inc or its affiliates.” (This means that we receive a small commission every time you purchase something from Amazon using our affiliate link.)
- We use Cuelinks (referral link) to monetise The Jane And Samara Blog further.
While we make it a habit to only promote products that we are genuinely interested in, and all product reviews and sponsored posts etc. are expressed with honest opinions, it should be noted that as bloggers, Jane and Samara often write about certain products, services, etc. in exchange for receiving:
- In case, of products: A small fee or the product itself or both.
- A small fee for promoting a product or service in the form of a blog post (Usually tagged under a sponsored post category.)
- The Jane And Samara Blog might gain favors such as a free product, service, a reciprocal blog post for promoting a particular product, service, and blog/website/business.
- Either Jane or Samara or both might be given something that benefits them for anything they do on their website.
- A free attendee pass, free food, etc. for covering an event and writing about it.
You can see our Disclaimer page for more details.