Sonam Kapoor is the fashion queen of Bollywood as she keeps herself up-to-date with styles and carries them effortlessly. To celebrate her confidence and beauty, let’s try this look.
- After washing face, tone your skin and gently prep your skin by adding a few drops of primer with a brightening serum.This will replenish your skin’s natural moisture and will brighten your skin instantly.
- You can also add a drop of moisturizer if you have dry skin.
To Even out complexion
As your makeup base:
- Put on a little amount of foundation using a foundation brush
- Use a compact or a setting spray to settle your foundation
Sonam has perfectly contoured and highlighted cheeks as well as forehead.
- Give your face that edge in contouring by dabbing a concealer of a darker shade on the areas which are naturally darker than the rest of your face such as — forehead, the sides of your nose and your jaw line.
- Highlight your face by dabbing a concealer in a lighter shade on your T-Zone and your cheek bones. A little amount of illuminator added to this will work wonders.
- Add a little blush to your cheeks to complete the look.
Eye makeup is the center of this look. Sonam has her eyebrows groomed well using an eyebrow pencil. A golden eyeshadow is making her eyes pop. She has her eyeliner done in a half-black-half-colored way which is also underlining her eyes. She has used emeralds’ color but you can use a color of your own choice such as blue, orange etc.
Steps to achieve this look:
- First highlight your eyes using a golden eyeshadow
- Start applying your eyeliner (black) from the inner corner of your upper lid and leave it half way. Complete rest of your eye with a colored eyeliner.
- Start applying a green colored eyeliner on your lower lashline from midway and carefully join it to the eyeliner on your upper lashline .
- Apply white kajal in the inner corners of your lower eyelids.
Note: Use eye pencils instead of eyeliners if you’re not that good with eyeliners.
For the lips
Proofread and edited by Jane Vivian