The Aashiqui girl (Shraddha Kapoor) looks pretty well here, right? The newbie in the B-Town is conquering a lot of the hearts with her performances and her mesmerizing confidence. To wish her all the best for her journey ahead in Bollywood, let’s try this makeup look.
For Skin and to even out Complexion
- Wash your face using the Dove Go Fresh Face Wash. This face wash gives a fresh sensation and cleanses your skin thoroughly. It gives a healthy glow to your skin without leaving any residue. .
- If you happen to use any other face wash that suits your skin better then I suggest you take the Neutrogena Fine Fairness Toner on a cotton ball and dab it very well all over your face. This toner gives you the translucent glow your face needs for this look and removes all the dirt or residue if left behind after washing your face.
- Apply Insta light Crème from the Lakme 9 to 5 range to give your face a fair and sheer glow. This cream is nonsticky and serves as a very good base to apply further makeup.
- To bring the sheen, you can mix a highlighter to the second coat of foundation. Then, use the Maybelline Clearglow Powder to finish with an even look.
- Although optional, a little blush can be applied to the cheeks to give your face a proper finish.
Shraddha Kapoor has done a very appealing eye makeup here. This is the eye makeup that is giving her whole look a very strong and beautiful chic look.
- To get green eyes like her, first, start with dusting some golden eyeshadow on your eyes (trust me, you need the golden eyeshadow). You can use the New Miss Gold Professional 98 Color Eyeshadow Palette or Mua Academy Pro Eyeshadow Palette (They are ideal but if you have some other golden eyeshadow, that one will work as well).
- Dust the outer corner of your eye using a dark brown eyeshadow alternatively, you can also use a brown eye pencil that pigments well.
- You need to apply a golden eyeshadow in the center and a green eyeshadow at the innermost corner of your eye. Make sure that your pigment is bright enough. Apply some of your green eyeshadow to the inner corners of your waterline and join it to the top.
- To finish off with your eye look you will have to apply the Lakme Eyeconic White to your lower waterline as it will instantly brighten your eyes. You can also use colors other than green if you like, but the process remains the same.
For those lips
You can use any shade of the Lakme absolute Plump And Shine lip gloss or the Lakme 9 to 5 Creaseless lipstick to complete the look, but it’s advisable that you stick to a pink Shade as Shraddha Kapoor is wearing a pink shade.
Proofread and edited by Jane Vivian