About The Product
The Soulflower Let You Hair Down Shampoo Bar is 100% Vegan & Organic Shampoo Bar
₹200 for 150g
What the soulflower let your hair down shampoo bar Says?
“Hair fall, baldness, unmanageable hair is a result of many factors such as diet, stress level, environment, and lifestyle. This natural solid shampoo bar combines natural black castor oil, coconut milk, ginger and lemon essential oils to create the perfect hair wash soap. Being solid, we don’t need to add preservatives and chemicals. Our natural recipe will leave you with soft, clean and pleasant smelling hair. So when you notice your hair is becoming thicker and shiny every time you check in the mirror it’s time to let your hair down.”
Note: The Soulflower Let Your Hair Down Shampoo Bar Does not contain artificial hardeners and preservatives. Store in a cool, dry place for longer shelf life.
- Lemon essential Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Cocoa butter
- Fresh ginger
- Coconut Milk
- Vitamin E
- Black castor oil
- Permitted edible color and aroma
- Saponified Oils of olive, coconut, castor, palm and palm kernel
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Organic
- Easy to use
- Smells heavenly, it smells so good that it makes washing your hair a De-stressing activity.
- It will not burn a hole in your pocket
- Produces medium amount of lather to effectively clean the scalp
- It is a bit hard to rinse out.
- If it remains in your hair, it will make them look greasy and feel nasty, but I did find a way to use it in which it doesn’t stick to the hair that much but still I recommend thorough rinsing with this one.
You need to condition your hair after the shampoo ( to get rid of the stickiness I did an apple cider vinegar rinse) or else if you have extremely dry hair like mine (my hair are also curly) your ends will feel rough. I used 3 drops of Jojoba Oil as a hair serum on the ends of the hair to make it easier to comb. Since the Soulflower shampoo bar has no added silicones which I think is a good thing, that also means it doesn’t give your hair a temporary coating of softness like silicones thus you have to use a conditioner and I prefer using Oil. If you think Jojoba oil is too greasy for you then try the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil.
I especially loved its smell, the soulflower let your hair down shampoo bar made my bathing experience really relaxing and who doesn’t like hair that smells great? I can’t stop sniffing it.
If you are switching for the first time from a silicone shampoo and conditioner then you might feel that it made your hair rougher but I assure you that is only because the silicone that gives that temporary softness has gone and that’s what your hair really feels like without chemicals coating it, but with regular use of organic shampoo and oils, this texture will improve in the long run.
I did not use the soulflower let your hair down shampoo bar straight away on my hair, I noticed that using it directly made my hair a bit greasy, and the soap wouldn’t rinse out properly. I have mentioned the method I used below.
Personally, I used Jojoba oil as my serum to make my hair soft and condition them.
Here’s a picture of my Hair after washing them with the soulflower let your hair down shampoo bar
How to use the product the correct way to avoid getting any stickiness
Take the soap bar between your hands, add some water and rub it between your hands to get a lather.
- Use the lather to further lather up your hair.
- Do not use the bar directly on your hair or it will be a sticky mess.
- Keep adding water and rubbing the bar between your hand until you have enough lather and keep transferring that lather to your hair.
- Rinse out.
With this method, I experienced zero stickiness, when I rinsed out the soap I felt like my hair would be weighed down but after drying they weren’t! I loved it!
Where To Buy